Mister Cok is the owner of a large bomb factory. Looking for efficiency and profit, he decides to replace his workers by sophisticated robots. The formers stare helplessly at the toil of the robotic labourers. But one of the workers does not accept being discarded so easily...
The style is quite dark and creepy industrial Gothic with more than a hint of the Absurd.
* Audience award in Atlanta philosophy film festival 2009
* Grand prize ex aequo in Hyde tube festival 2009
* Best 2d animation film in Hyde tube festival 2009
* Best film between 4 and 20 mn in Cortoons 2009
* Best animation film in the No Words 2008 festival in Bolzano
* Second Price in Animacor 2008
* Audience award, Fantastic section, in the Nuits Magiques of Bègles 2008
* Best soundtrack in Lille 2008
* Special Mention of the Jury in Avanca 2008
* Special Mention in Leeds 2008
* Special Mention in Venise Circuito off 2008